Hills & Valleys
Combining exploring new unknown areas, culture and history. A bit of everything!It goes to areas that very few visitor will visit and yet with extreme interest and famous
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Live guiding
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arsos, Arsos, Limassol
We will drive to the picturesque and wine producing village of Arsos. There will be time to taste a village breakfast (included in the price). The village is famous for their dexterity in preparing grapes derived sweets such as ''palouzes”, ‘'shoudzioukos'', ''kiofterka'' and many others.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Agros, Agros, Limassol
Our tour continues to Agros, the largest mountain village and tourist resort. The village is famous for its Roses –we will visit the “Rose Factory” and “Nikis “sweets making factory where you will be able to taste fruits and sweets.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Troodos, Troodos, Limassol
Next visit will be Troodos square. The square is in the middle of Troodos Mountain, and has recently been renovated yet kept its traditional mountain look like pebbly streets make up a great deal of it. You will have a free time to scroll around and admire the scenery.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Monastery of Timios ( Holy Cross Chapel ), Paphos Cyprus
The trip continues to the village of Pedoulas and stop in a place to enjoy a panoramic view of Marathasa valley and visit the Holy Cross church overlooking the valley. Free time for relax and lunch. (Not included in the price).
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Tzelefos Bridge, Cyprus
On our way back to Paphos, we will visit Tzielefos Bridge. The most known bridge of the island offering beautiful views of cypress and pine trees. Its popularity is since that it is the largest stone bridge ever build in Cyprus and goes over river Diarizos. Free time to discover the bridge area of rich green vegetation, the forest area engulfing it is beautiful and has various nature spots to be explored.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Salamiou, Salamiou, Paphos District
Our last stop is the village of Salamiou, where we will visit old stone house preserved in its original condition. Free time for coffee break.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Message will be send through Viator to advise for your exact pick up point and time .In case you won’t receive the message please call us at least a day before departure.Hotel name is needed.If you cannot find your hotel please call us to give you the nearest pick up point .Failure of the client to be on time at the right pick up point will result to a No show and will be fully charged.Office tel: 00357-26221203 MON-FRI 0830-1900/SAT 0830-1300 local time
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Hotel pick ups commence 30-60 minutes earlier than the tour start time displayed on the voucher. Exact time will be advised after reservation is made. If you won't receive a message through Viator for your exact pick up point and time please call us at least one day prior.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.