Himalayan Cottage Camping in Kasol (1n2d)
This Kasol campsite lies on the banks of the Parvati river, in the midst of greenery and mountains. Each cottage has a cosy, fairy-tale like vibe, with a steeply slanting roof, wooden flooring, and stone walls. Kids will enjoy staying in these cottages, but grown-ups will enjoy the rustic feel of the Himachali-style woodworked furniture and the comfortable interiors. The campsite comes with a multi-cuisine restaurant, well-stocked bar and fully equipped spa to ensure that your stay is nothing less than luxurious.
Sign up for a cosy cottage stay in this Kasol resort.
Go for a walk by the river, or go out to explore Kasol.
Stay in comfortable wooden cottages and enjoy the luxuries at camp.
What's included :
- Accommodation for 1 night in twin-sharing cottages
- Attached washroom with tub and luxury fittings
- Double beds with comfortable mattresses, pillows and blankets
- In-room: Tea/coffee maker and fruit basket
- Meal package of veg/non-veg dinner on Day 1 and breakfast on Day 2
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Cultural evening with local folk dance
- All applicable taxes
What's excluded :
- Transport cost from base city to Kullu-Manali Airport
- Pick-up/drop from Kullu airport
- Any adventure activities
- Travel or medical insurance
- Personal expenses such as liquor, tips to staff etc
- Any item not mentioned in inclusions
Located in the midst of tall mountains covered with pine trees, this campsite in Kasol gives you a 2 day cottage stay in the heart of nature. Stay in cozy cottages built in Himachali style, and wake up to the gushing sound of the Parvati River that flows right besides the campsite. You can spend the day exploring Kasol or going for walks by the Parvati river, and will return to a luxurious cottage in the evening.
Departure Point :The Himalayan Village, Kailash Nagar, Doonkhara, P.O. Jari, Kasol, Parvati Valley, Kullu, Himachal Pradesh 175105, India
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers