Himalayan Machan Stay in Kasol (2n3d)
This Kasol campsite lies on the banks of the Parvati river, in the midst of greenery and mountains. Each machan cottage has a cosy, fairy-tale like vibe, with a steeply slanting roof, wooden flooring, and stone walls. You'll have to climb the stairs to the top of the platform to get to your machan. Kids will enjoy staying in these cottages, but grown-ups will enjoy the splendid views, the rustic feel of the Himachali-style woodworked furniture, and the comfortable interiors. The campsite comes with a multi-cuisine restaurant, well-stocked bar and fully equipped spa to ensure that your stay is nothing less than luxurious.
Sign up for a fun machan cottage stay in this Kasol campsite.
Participate in adventure activities like trekking, rafting, river crossing and more.
Stay in comfortable wooden cottages and enjoy the luxuries at camp.
What's included :
- Complimentary pick-up&drop-off to Kullu-Manali Airport in shared, private vehicles (on prior notice)
- Accommodation for two nights in twin-sharing machan cottages
- Attached washroom with luxury fittings
- Double beds with comfortable mattresses, pillows and blankets
- In-room: Tea/coffee maker and fruit basket
- Meal package of veg/non-veg dinner on Day 1 and breakfast on Day 2
- 1 session of rafting
- 1 session of river crossing
- 1 session of rappelling
- 1 session of rock climbing
- 1 guided nature walk
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All applicable taxes
What's excluded :
- Transport cost from base city to Kullu-Manali Airport
- Travel or medical insurance
- Personal expenses such as liquor, tips to staff etc
- Cultural evening with local folk dance (at an additional cost)
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Located in the midst of tall mountains covered with pine trees, this campsite in Kasol gives you a 3 day machan stay in the heart of nature. You'll stay in machan-style cottages built on elevated platforms, and wake up to unobstructed views of the mountains around.
You'll spend the day participating in thrilling adventure activities like rappelling, rafting, river crossing and rock climbing. You can also go on guided nature trails or treks around the campsite with an experienced trekking guide.
In the evening, performances of local folk dance will give you an insight in the ancient mountain culture.
IMPORTANT: These machan cottages sell out fast, so do book in advance. There are some stairs to climb to get to the machan, so this option may not be suitable for senior citizens, those with very young infants, or anyone with knee problems.
Departure Point :The Himalayan Village, Kailash Nagar, Doonkhara, P.O. Jari, Kasol, Parvati Valley, Kullu, Himachal Pradesh 175105, India
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers