Home cooked Kashmiri Meal in Mumbai By Local
This activity is purely a Kashmiri Meal Lesson. Along with the meal, other accompaniments or sides are Muji Chetein that is - Grated radish in yoghurt with green chillies and mint, Achaar - Kashmiri pickle with all the lovely vegetables and mustard oil and Onion Rings With Chat Masala. After the dessert, Kehwa - Special Kashmiri green tea prepared with saffron, cardamom and almonds; a great digestive is added.
per adult from
What's included :
- Parking inside premises
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- Want to enjoy an authentic Kashmiri meal? Well, you are in the right place! In the quaint suburb of Goregaon west, Home chef Jasleen and her family offer the best authentic, home-cooked Kashmiri meal. Relish some authentic Kashmiri food including Rogan Josh and Chicken Yakhni. Starting with a welcome drink, this multi-course meal will be served in courses and followed by the other mains. Enjoy this informal and casual dining experience as the meal will be served in a buffet set-up. End your meal with a homemade Kehwa, which is a Kashmiri green tea prepared with saffron, cardamom, and almonds. All in all, a mouthwatering and memorable experience!
• Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
• Chaas - A perfect curd based drink to help get you started for this delicious feast.
• Tabakh Maaz Served With Mutton Shorba Ans Muji Chetein (Non-Veg) - Mutton ribs slow-cooked, first in water and whole spices.
• Rogan Josh - The Rogan Josh is an aromatic mutton stew, with robust flavors from red chilies, Kashmiri spices, and yogurt.
• Chicken Yakhni - The forms of chicken pieces cooked in a broth of spices and then finished in slow-cooked yoghurt and topped with mint.
• Khatte Baingan - A simple yet delicious dish made with eggplants.
• Dum Aloo - Baby potatoes cooked in a delicious curry.
• Rajma - Red kidney beans in a thick gravy.
• Kheer - A milk-based pudding with the addition of nuts.
Departure Point :Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.