Homemade Bohri Thaal in Mumbai by local
With the help of your host, you'll learn the authentic way of cooking The Bohri Thaal and also discover traditional ways to cook. Also, along with the meal, some accompaniments or sides are Pineapple And Boondi Raita, Khajur And Dryfruit Chutney, Green Chutney And Limbu and Beverages.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Looking for a unique, drool-worthy food experience in Mumbai? Book this awe-inspiring homemade Bohri Thaal meal in Colaba to give your tastebuds, one hell of a ride. Mom Chef Nafisa of The Bohri Kitchen is cooking up her special Raan in Red Masala. Smoked Mutton Kheema Samosas & the star – White Mutton Biryani for you. So come in, with your expectations high and pants lose. Additionally, Nafisa aunty's is authentic and original as well as been part of the buffets of various celebrities. Experience the treat of your lives with the Bohri Thaal meal and discover taste like never before!
• Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
• Smoked Mutton Kheema Samosas - The TBK Signature - Crunchy Patti Samosas stuffed with smoked minced mutton kheema, coriander & spring onions.
• Chicken Kirm Tikka - Marinated boneless chicken on sticks, soaked in breadcrumbs and fried in mom's love and affection.
• Mom's Special Phirni - We make ours with rawa, milk and garnish it with dry fruits.
• Dudhi Halwa - You can even call it Loki halwa, who thought something this good would come out of a Dudhi?
• Raan In Red Masala - 1-1.5 kg worth of leg of the lamb marinated for 48 hours in rich masalas. Cooked for over 3 hours on high pressure.
• Chicken Angara With Roti - Piping hot chicken pieces spiced with red chili powder and marinated with curd and cream served with roti make a wonderful combination.
• White Mutton Biryani - The popular Bohri biryani cooked in a layered format with tender and juicy mutton pieces.
• Rose Sherbet With Sabja
• Jal Jeera Soda
Departure Point :Colaba, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.