Homemade Pasta! Cooking Class in Florence city center
Be guided by an expert chef in a fully equipped professional kitchen located in a historical palace in the heart of Florence.
Learn how to cook 3 typical Italian pasta dishes plus a traditional dessert.
Taste the results with a glass of Tuscan wine!
"Life is a combination of magic and pasta."
- Federico Fellini -
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Chef
- Cooking class
- Tasting of your products
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Keys of Italy
What's excluded :
- Cooking Class
Departure Point :Piazza della Libertà, 6R, 50129 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :10:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Duration: 3-hours
- Meeting point: 10:30 am piazza della liberta' 6
- Starting time: 10.45 am
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.