Honeymoon Airport Lei Greeting on Kahului Maui
Experience true Hawaiian hospitality as you are greeted at the Kahului Airport (OGG) with a fresh flower lei and a warm "aloha" as you approach the baggage claim. Your local greeter will assist you to offered transportation, or to your connecting inter-island flight. An airport lei greeting sets the tone for your entire Hawaiian vacation and Hawaii Flower Lei considers it an honor to be your first contact in the islands!
per adult from
What's included :
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Lei Greeting ONLY
What's excluded :
- Your airport lei greeting begins with your arrival at the Kahului Airport (OGG). Most visitors spend at least a short time on Maui, even if it is just to pass through the airport for a connecting inter-island flight. So whether you're just passing through, or heading to excursions for some fun, we will escort you where you need to go and answer any questions you may have along the way.
Hawaii Flower Lei has an amazing reputation for going above and beyond. We embody the aloha spirit and love sharing our aloha with visitors to the islands. Your fresh leis are often made by your greeter just for you, thus making it a very personalized experience, and we often have some island treats to share.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your airline check in counter at the Kahului Airport.Dates: Daily, 6am-10pmAirports
- Kahului Airport, 1 Keolani Pl, Kahului, Maui, HI 96732
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Multiple flights for one order will not be adhered; it is one order per flight.
- You MUST include flight information. Failure to do so may result in a $10 late fee.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- All guests arriving will be required to provide a COVID-19 [negative] test result. This process may take up to one hour at the time of arrival. Please note that in order to maintain your safety and the safety of our greeter we kindly ask that you keep your mask on at all times during the greeting.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.