Hop-On and Hop-Off Banff Bus
Explore Banff National Park easily and at your own pace with the knowledge of a guaranteed seat on the buses. Get everywhere you want to go easily and without the hassle of parking or traffic. Do everything you want to do on your own time. With HopOnBanff you are connecting the top attractions in Banff National Park with one ticket. Hop-on and hop-off at each of the following destinations: Banff Townsite, Johnston Canyon, Lake Louise Gondola, Samson Mall, Moraine Lake, and Lake Louise.Trust the onboard hosts to answer your questions, share their expertise of the area, assist with reservations, and book additional activities for you. Each bus travels along the scenic Bow Valley Parkway and seats up to 48 passengers. HopOnBanff is simply changing the way you can see the Park.
per adult from
What's included :
- English speaking tour escort/host on board each bus
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Hop-On Banff Stops and Sights
Route Duration: 8 hoursStops on the Hop-On Banff Stops and Sights:
Attractions on the Hop-On Banff Stops and Sights:
- 345 Banff Ave - Moose Hotel and Suites, 345 Banff Avenue
- Banff Train Station - Buses depart from directly out front of the Station.
- Johnston Canyon Lodge & Bungalows - Pick up and drop-off directly at trailhead in front of the Johnston Canyon Resort
- Unnamed Road - Pick up and drop-off directly in front of The Lodge of the Ten Peaks
- Samson Mall - Pick up and drop-off directly in front of Wilson Sports
- 111 Lake Louise Dr - Pick up and drop-off is directly in front of the Chateau Lake Louise. Located 50 feet to the right of the main lobby entrance when facing the hotel.
- 622 Moraine Lake Rd - Pick up and drop-off directly by the Lake Shore
Bow Valley Parkway / Temple Mountain
Operates: Departing the Moose Hotel and Suites on Banff Avenue at 7:45am, 9:30am, 12:15pm, and 3:05pm or the Banff Train Station at 7:50am, 9:35am, 12:15pm, and 3:05pm and looping around Johnston Canyon, Lake Louise Gondola, Lake Louise Village (Samson Mall), Lake Louise, Moraine Lake and then looping back to the Banff Train Station in reverse order with the last bus arriving in Banff at 5:45pm every day. On board each bus is an English-speaking host that will provide knowledge of the area, colorful stories, and also act as a personal concierge that can book other activities, simply take your photo, or even make dinner reservations for you. Connect with spectacular scenery. Explore the Banff Townsite at your own pace, rent a bike, hit the hot springs, or do some shopping. Hop off at Johnston Canyon and hike up to the beautiful Upper and Lower Falls or even go all the way up to the famous Ink Pots. Soar by gondola or chairlift to the most stunning views on the Lake Louise Gondola (skip the lines and purchase a direct to lift pass aboard your HopOnBanff bus). Take the time to enjoy Lake Louise and all that it has to offer. From the Lake Agnes Teahouse to the breathtaking Plain of Six Glaciers. And see the most amazing Lake and Valley in Banff by visiting Moraine Lake. The buses are school bus style, professionally driven, have windows that open for photos, and follow the scenic Bow Valley Parkway. They are all guaranteed to be five years old or newer. Each bus seats up to 48 passengers.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Oversized or excessive items are not allowed unless they can fit on your lap. This includes strollers.
- Infant/Booster seats are not provided.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- There is no wifi on board
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.