Horse Riding Tour to the Glacier River Delta with Waterfall
This trip begins with a highlight: after a short ride on countryside tracks, we will arrive at the amazing waterfall "Reykjafoss". You will soon understand why Icelanders describe it as "the steaming falls"! Later on, you will be having fun crossing quite a few rivers on your trusted companion, the Icelandic horse. In the amazing natural paradise of the river delta Héraðsvötn you might, depending on the season, be able to watch birds hatching or pick a handful of crowberries whilst taking a short break. The terrain offers the best possibilities to fully experience the gaits of the Icelandic horse, especially the famous tölt.
Please give us some details about your previous riding experience. This helps us choose the right horses for you. You can do this on the check out page.
THIS RIDE IS NOT SUITABLE FOR BEGINNERS!
per adult from
What's included :
- English speaking guide
- Riding Helmet
- Rain Jackets/Trousers if required
- Coffee and/or Tea - Free coffee of tea before and after the tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hestasport - Reception, Vegamót, 560 Varmahlið, Iceland
Three hours riding tour
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Hestasport - Reception, Vegamót, 560 Varmahlið, Iceland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for beginner riders
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.