Horseback Planter's Experience
After riding through the Hawaiian countryside by horseback, you’ll feel a special closeness to this beautiful place, and there’s no better way to give back to the ‘aina (land) than by planting a native tree in our Legacy Forest. This eco-tour is part of a huge reforestation effort in partnership with Hawaii Legacy Reforestation Initiative, and you’ll be able to make a difference in the preservation of Oahu’s North Shore.
You and your horse will travel up our scenic mountain trails, exploring peaceful forests, open pastures, and gorgeous ocean views. Once at the Legacy Forest you’ll personally plant a native tree during a special ceremony.
With an upgrade to your tour, you can also plant additional trackable trees. Each trackable tree is uniquely paired to you through our proprietary GPS technology, which will allow you to monitor it remotely and return to visit whenever you’d like to see its progress. You may also dedicate a tree in honor of a loved one or special event.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1 Monarch Milo Tree (per group)
- Lunch - A catered lunch will be provided
- Bottled water
- Use of Helmets
- Entry/Admission - Gunstock Ranch
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gunstock Ranch, 56-250 Kamehameha Hwy, Kahuku, HI 96762, USA
Discover historic Gunstock Ranch on a private horseback tour and leave your mark by planting a native Monarch Milo tree.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Gunstock Ranch, 56-250 Kamehameha Hwy, Kahuku, HI 96762, USA
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.