Horseback Riding tour with lunch and Wine Tasting
Getting in tune with such an intelligent animal like a horse is rejuvenating for body and soul: cross the Chianti countryside paths led by an expert guide, admire those world famous hills covered by olive groves and vineyards and get in tune with nature, your horse and yourself.
• Private tour for couple and small groups
• Departure from Castellina in Chianti at 10am
• Horse riding between vineyards and olive groves
• Transfer by car to the winery where the experience takes place
• Tuscan meal + four wine tastings
• Return to Castellina in Chianti
• Languages: Italian, English
per adult from
What's included :
- Horse riding
- Typical tuscan Lunch
- Wine tasting
- Extra virgin olive oil tasting
- Professional guide
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- The natural way of exploring the countryside of Tuscany.
A unique experience, picture yourself surrounded by nature losing the horizon amongst rows of vines... a feeling of complete freedom and relax.
Get in touch with such a majestic and intelligent animal, cross the Chianti countryside paths led by an expert guide and admire those world-famous rolling hills covered by vineyard compounds and olive groves... tune with nature, your horse and yourself.
After the ride to best appreciate our territory and our products we will visit an organic farm, where we will be hosted by a family for a traditional Tuscan lunch based on local delicatessen, including also the tasting of their wines as well as extra virgin olive oil and honey.
More than just a touristic experience this will be an exciting ride into nature and a touch of true Tuscany.
• Tuscany Private Tour, Via IV Novembre 35 Castellina in Chianti, 53011, Castellina In Chianti Italy
• BRUSCHETTA WITH TOMATO, PROSCIUTTO, SALAME, CHEESE
• FIRTS COURSE HOME PASTA BASED
• CANTUCCINI CON VINSANTO
Departure Point :Tuscany Private Tour, Via IV Novembre, 35, 53011 Castellina in Chianti SI, Italy
Departure Time :9:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear appropriate/comfortable clothes for horse riding
- Minimum age is 13
- Vegan, vegetarian, kosher, halal, gluten-free and lactose-free options are available
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.