Hot! Doisuthep Temple+Wat Palad+Sticky waterfall
08.00 pick up from your hotel to Doi Suthep Temple, The must visit Temple in Chaingmai, not just most important temples in the north of Thailand, but also one of the most beautiful temple to be found too. The panoramic view of Chaingmai can be see from 3,500 Feet from the sea level.
Breath taking Wat Palad hiden temple under the tree canopy. Built in 14 th century.
Enjoy a small and beautiful, multi-tiered waterfall made of limestone and mineral deposits. It has been nicknamed ‘the sticky waterfall’ because the limestone creates enough friction to stop slipping, so making it very easy to climb up the waterfall.
Lunch at the unknow listed from Tourist, Noodle Soup best in Chaingmai. Must try.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Drinking water all trip
- Entry/Admission - Wat Phra That Doi Suthep
- Entry/Admission - Wat Pha Lat
- Entry/Admission - Bua Thong Waterfalls (Nam Phu Chet Si)
What's excluded :
- Customers personal expense
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wat Phra That Doi Suthep, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Doi Suthep 50200 Thailand
Wat Phra That Doi Suthep is an impressive embodiment of the Lanna (northern Thai) culture and is a symbol deeply cherished by the people of Chiang Mai. The temple's origins date back almost seven hundred years,
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wat Pha Lat, Suthep-Pui Road, Chiang Mai 50200 Thailand
Wat Palad a forest temple must have once been a magnificent 14th century.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bua Thong Waterfalls (Nam Phu Chet Si), Moo 8 Mae Ho Phra, Mae Taeng 50150 Thailand
A small and beautiful, multi-tiered waterfall made of limestone and mineral deposits. It has been nicknamed ‘the sticky waterfall’ because the limestone creates enough friction to stop slipping,
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Travel with us, we offer private service. Avoid from COVID-19.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.