Humanitarian Tours in Livingstone Zambia
Clients will experience true African moments through interaction and indulgen with the local community and school children they even be allow to volunteer their skill set at the school. They will even learn the culture and traditional of the village and make donation if they wish.
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
Stop At: Musokotwane, Zambia
Clients here will have an opportunity to visit a community school that offers free education to underprivileged and the orphans of the Community, they also visit the community initiated gardening projects that sustains the school. Clients will volunteer and interact with the children and the villagers.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This is a Humanitarian project where we aim to plough back to the community.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers