Humantay Lake and Machupicchu 2-Day in 3-Star Hotel
Humantay Lake trek And Machupicchu is highly recommended for couples or families specially for whom loves the landscapes and mountains, if you are with short time in Peru, don’t miss the opportunity to visit Humantay Lake ( Laguna Humantay) and Salkantay, two wonders en route to Machu Picchu, on a 2-hour tour. Departing Cusco in a small group with final destination to Machu Picchu.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Pick up from your Hotel in cusco
- Humantay Lake Tour (Hiking poles and Provided)
- 1 Breakfast in Mollepata, 1 Lunch in Mollepata
- First Aid kid. ( Communication radios)
- Tour guide for Humantay
- Private Transportation to Ollantaytambo
- Tourist class expedition train to Aguas Calientes
- Hotel accommodation in Aguas Calientes 3 star hotel
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Bus transport to Machu Picchu
- Guided tour for 2 hours in Machu Picchu
- Plenty of free time in Machu picchu
- Return bus to Aguas Calientes
- Tourist class train to Ollantaytambo
- Bus transportation to Cusco and to your hotel
- Assistance of the company
- Entry/Admission - Humantay Lake
- Entry/Admission - Machu Picchu
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Day 1: DAY 01 CUSCO HUMANTAY LAKE ( Laguna Humantay ) - AGUAS CALIENTES
Stop At: Humantay Lake, Cusco 08002 Peru
We will pass through their respective hotel to pick up between 4:00 to 4:30 a.m. then travel in our private transport to Mollepata village 2 hours approximately located in the lush valley of the Apurimac River. After to get a breakfast in mollepata to get energies we will continue our journey towards Soraypampa (3900msnm) (1 hour aprox by car) we start our trek 1 hour and 30 minutes Approximately where after a short break, we will begin our trek to Humaytay lake day trek located at 4200mt 13779 feet, after the walk for 1 hour and 30 min we will see wonderful Apu Humantay Lake considered as a sacred mountain in Incan mythology. for this part of your trek you can rent a horse to get to the lake, a after visit this important place we will return to mollepata and we will have lunch after we will take our transportation back to Poroy.
Arriving in poroy our Private Transportation will be waiting you to continue for 1 hour and 20min to Ollantaytambo your train will depart at 7.00 or 9:00 pm to Aguas Calientes, which will be a 2 hour journey.
Overnight in a selected hotel
Duration: 16 hours
Accommodation included: 3*** Hotel included in the tour
Day 2: DAY 2: AGUAS CALIENTES – MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO
Stop At: Machu Picchu, 08680, Peru
Today is the most important day, as we will be visiting Machu Picchu. Because it’s so special, we encourage you to wake up early in the morning to enjoy breakfast at the hotel and then get to the bus station to try to catch one of the first buses, which begin at 5.30 am (they are all first come first serve). This bus will take about 25 minutes to get to Machu Picchu. As soon as you arrive to the complex, it is our job to take you to the best spot to overlook all the ruins and get a panoramic view of the landscape and the sunrise over the mountains. There will be a rendezvous to observe the sunrise (if weather allows) in order to get a spectacular view of the Lost City of the Incas. You will then have a 2 hour guided tour around Machu Picchu, with plenty of free time afterwards to explore on your own. If you have tickets to climb the amazing mountain of Huaynapicchu, your guide will direct you to where this hike begins. Please make sure this is arranged at least a month in advance of your visit, as tickets do sell out. It is 25 USD per person. Once you are done with exploring all, what Machu Picchu has to offer, you will take a bus down to Aguas Calientes for lunch. Then we will take an afternoon train back to Ollantaytambo and from there the bus to Cusco, where we will drop you off at your hotel.
Duration: 6 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Dear customer,Please send us the name of your hotel in the city of Cusco and the name of the person under whom the reservation is made so that we can send you the details of your pick up.In case you are in airbnb or in a private apartment or even with you are staying in a hotel but it is not in our pick up are (Historic center) let us know so we will give you a pick up location.
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Limited capacity of our vehicles and seats distributed with the correct physical distance.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.