Hunter Valley Grape Stomping
There is nothing like the feeling of grapes between bare toes as guests jump in the oak barrel to experience the age-old tradition of pressing by foot.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
There is nothing like the feeling of grapes between bare toes as guests jump in the oak barrel to experience the age-old tradition of pressing by foot. A great fun group activity!
• Hermitage Road Cellar Door & Winery, Corner Hermitage Road & Mistletoe Lane, Pokolbin, Cessnock, New South Wales 2320 Australia
Departure Point :Hunter Valley Resort, Hermitage Rd &, Mistletoe Ln, Pokolbin NSW 2320, Australia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/27/2019 - 11/4/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 03:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Must be over 18 years old to attend
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.