Hurghada To Luxor and Valley of the Kings By Bus
Start your tour of Luxor with the pick-up at your hotel. Discover the fascinating world of ancient Egypt on a visit to the most beautiful sights around the city.
Visit the Temple of Karnak and admire the columned halls, the chapels, and the sacred lake of the UNESCO World Heritage site. Enjoy lunch at a selected restaurant in Luxor
Here you will explore the City of the Dead and the Colossi of Memnon. Admire the only remains of the Temple of Amenhotep III and visit the Valley of the Kings. Be inspired by the stunning architecture and discover the Temple of Hatshepsut, the only female ruler of ancient Egypt.
please before your trip 48 hours send copy for passport and pcr for covid_19
per adult from
16 to 20 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Visit the famous Valley of the Kings and the Temple of Karnak
- Admire the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
- Marvel at the impressive Colossi of Memnon statue
- Enjoy delicious Egyptian dishes at a high-class restaurant in Luxor
- Enter the history of Ancient Egypt and the Pharaohs
- Tour guide
What's excluded :
- Drinks in the restaurant
- Banana Island
- Additional entrance fees and activities
- Pick-up from your hotel in Hurghada by air-conditioned.Start your trip to Luxor.
Departure Point :
Pick-up and drop off from any hotel in hurghada. Pick-up from your hotel in Hurghada by air-conditioned.
PortsHurghada International Airport, Hurghada Airport Toll Gate, Airport rd، Hurghada, Red Sea Governorate 84511, Egypt
AirportsHurghada Airport, Hurghada Egypt
OtherHurghada, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Luxor, Luxor City, Luxor, Luxor Governorate, Egypt - Pick-up and drop off from any hotel in hurghada to luxor. by air-conditioned.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.