Ibiza Trail Run 1 Hour
Trail Running is the perfect way to see the hidden beauty of this magical island – from the pirate towers to the naturally-forming crystals, the salt lakes to the abundant flora. Flat, hilly, coastal, countryside – we have many different trail running routes we can take you on – at a time, location, pace & difficulty level to suit you. You can book a 1 hour trail run through Trip Advisor/Viator, or visit our website for more options.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- We can carry small items such as keys, money and credit cards
What's excluded :
- Bottled water - Please bring a bottle of water you can run with. Your guide will carry some water and you can stop to buy more water along the way if needed.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ibiza, Ibiza, Balearic Islands
Dependent on the trail, you will see stunning Ibiza countryside, high views, coastal paths and remnants of Ibiza's past such as pirate towers, calc ovens, sitjas and shepherds' shelters.
Departure Point :07800 Ibiza, Balearic Islands, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Guests arriving on a cruise ship can be collected and returned to their ship, however this will mean the tour will be private for them & other guests on the same ship - other members of the public cannot book onto the same tour.Ports
- Ibiza / Eivissa
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/17/2019 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- ALL participants must sign a waiver form, and a parent/legal guardian must sign on behalf of any participants under 18
- Under 18s must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian
- We have Public Liability Insurance but not medical insurance - that is your own responsibility
- Your health and safety are your responsibility. Do not run if you don’t feel well, and always follow the instructions of your guide/trainer. If you have any health concerns about participating in a Running Ibiza activity, discuss it with your doctor first – you are responsible for your own health needs.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- The wearing of face masks is compulsory in Spain where 1.5m distance can't be kept, however runners are exempt. We will discuss with you ahead of your activity whether you wish your guide to wear a face mask or not, which they will happily do at your request.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.