Ice Fishing Safari to Lake Inari from Kakslauttanen with Lunch over Campfire
This 6-hour small-group ice fishing safari with a pickup from Kakslauttanen and Kiilopää areas takes you to frozen Lake Inari and include lunch and hot drinks by open fire. Your guide will be a professional fisherman in third generation. This is a great experience even for those not familiar with fishing.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Thermal clothing and shoes
- Fishing equipment
- Professional guide
- Lunch and hot drinks
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off
- You will be picked up at 8:40am from your Kakslauttanen/Kiilopää area hotel. You will drive by minibus approximately 35 kilometers (21.7 miles) to the tour office in Ivalo which is where you will get your thermal outfits and shoes.
Drive from Ivalo approximately 15 kilometers (9 miles) to a small village called Koppelo by minibus. Snowmobiles and sledges are waiting for you there and the journey starts to a secret fishing place. You will travel in the comfort of a sleigh pulled by a snowmobile.
You will try your fishing luck on the frozen lake and every participant gets their own ice fishing rod to fish. You will use either a worm or a maggot to catch the fish. Then, enjoy a lunch and hot drinks by the open fire. You can also just relax by the campfire and admire the beautiful arctic surroundings.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pick up from Kakslauttanen / Kiilopää area hotels
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Ivalo Safaris / Lenje Avoin YhtiÃ¶