Imlil The Foot Of Toubkal
A nice tour starting from Marrakech, due to its unique position at the foot of the highest peak in north Africa Toubkal, it is a good starting point for a trekking experience, Imlil valley is a very fertile and well known for its walnuts, apples and cherry production .
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or air-conditioned 4WD
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Imlil, Imlil, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
Sixty four kilometres away from Marrakech, and also away from the stress of the modern life’s troubles, 2 days to the roof of Morocco, 20-minutes to some flavoured and spicy Tagine made in Imlil (Berber word for the white mountain) .
You can start your excursion at 9:00am after Tahannaout and Asni you need to cross the narrow and winding pass leading you to this beautiful small town known as the foot of Toubkal, and due to the circumstances of the road, our mountain guide/driver will guide you through the magnificent landscape to "Armed" village where you will have lunch..
After a Berber lunch you have to go on a peaceful walk through the walnuts forest and the Berber village and we will visit the famous Kik plateau and Lalla takerkoust Dam, Whenever you decide to drive back to Marrakech it’ll take you an hour and a half.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up all customers from their accommodation
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.