Imperial city 5 days 4 night from marrakech
Morocco’s imperial cities all have their own individual charm. Discover their rich history, architecture, and culture on our Morocco tours.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Arrival and departure transfer from Marrakech airport
- Transport (jeep or van) including gasoil all the tour
- driver english speaker or English Moroccan guide
- nights on bed and half board basis at hotel / Riad, entrance fees
What's excluded :
- Additional nights at the beginning or end of trip
- International flight to and from Marrakech & Airport taxes
- Soft/alcoholic drinks Bar bills and laundry
- 1st day: Marrakech – Casa – Rabat! (330 Km)
Dice 9am we take the road to Casablanca .. Metropolis of more than 3 million of Morocco’s largest city inhabitants is the national economic center .. tour of the famous Hassan II Mosque and the Old Medina and its neighborhoods Lunch on site, then head to the administrative capital Rabat ..after an hour away .. we arrive and we begin with the historical monuments, visit the Royal Palace, the Mohamed V Mausoleum, the Hassan Tower and the Oudaya Kasbah. ..
Installation, dinner and overnight at the hotel / riad in Rabat!
Day 2: Rabat – Meknes – Fez! (240 Km)
Arrival in the capital Meknes Moulay Ismail at 10am, we begin with a visit to the Medina (the old town) and the Mausoleum of Moulay Ismail, the Mosques, Museums, the Remparts and the Souks .. and also the most beautiful gate of Morocco: Bab El Mansour. Meknes and Fez its neighbor, the capitals of the Sultans of Morocco since the beginning of time .. Continuation to the holy city of Moulay Idriss and the Roman site of Volubilis ..
Installation, dinner and overnight at the hotel / riad in Fez!
Day 3: Fes! (10km)
Cultural Discovery and History of the oldest cities of the Kingdom .. Fez, visit different parts of the city: Ejedid Fez Fez Elbali, the Remparts, the authentic Souk, the district tanners, narrow streets .. Lunch in Fez Medina .. then visit the monuments: the Bouàanania Koranic school, Karaouiyine mosque, the tomb of Moulay Idriss II founder of Fes, the tomb of Sidi Ahmed Tijani and fountain …
Installation, dinner and overnight at the hotel / in Fez!
Day 4: Fes – Ouzoud! (400Km)
Departure at 8 am towards the town of Ifrane (Ski Resorts), Azrou and Lake Bin El Ouidane… magnificent views of various mountain scenery awaits us .. Stops and Photos on the lake surrounded by the mountains Middle Atlas .. Arrival and lunch in Beni Mellal then .. Focus on Ouzoud .. the most beautiful and the highest waterfalls in Morocco, (100 m high) with an almost constant and high flow, but when the snow melts in spring, the flow increases .. Descent to the foot of stairs to admire the grandeur and splendor of the Cascades, (why not a mint tea in front) …
Installation, dinner and overnight at Hotel / riad in Ouzoud!
Day 5: Ouzoud – Marrakech! (180 Km)
Starting at 9 am to Marrakech .. (lunch) and then visit the palm groves of Marrakesh with a camel towers .. the afternoon …
returned to your riad / hotel!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick you up from your Hotel or Riad
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.