Inca Jungle Trek and Mountain Bike Tour - 4 days
Enjoy a 4-day combined adventure tour of the remote villages of the Andes, and trek the legendary Inca Trail to Machu Picchu. Cross the Sacred Valley by bike, relax with a thermal bath in Santa Teresa, hike along dramatic railroads, and more.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup (Only near Downtown Cusco)
- Transportation from Cuzco to Ollantaytambo - Abra Málaga.
- Train tickets from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo.
- Bus from Ollantaytambo to Cuzco.
- Entry ticket to Machupicchu
- Mountain bikes, helmets and gloves.
- Food: 4 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners (vegetarian options).
- 2 nights in a rural house with basic service (shared room).
- 1 night accommodation in a basi accommodation (with private bathroom and hot water).
What's excluded :
- Bus up or down from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu (US $ 24).
- Lunch and dinner on the last day.
- Meals and / or snacks and / or drinks during the tour.
- Gifts, souvenirs, purchases / personal expenses.
- Any other service and / or attention not specified.
Day 1 Cuzco - Pispitayoc (cycling and rafting). 6:30 Pick up and transfer by bus to Abra Málaga mountain from where will descend for 3 hours by bicycle. After lunch, we will start our Rafting adventure. At the end of the program we will walk to the city of Santa Rosa.
Day 2: Pispitayoc - Santa Teresa. We will start with a 30-minute climb. After reaching the top of the mountain we will descend for 2.5hrs until the town of Qellomayo. From there we will walk for about 3 hours, until we reach the thermal waters of Santa Teresa. After a break, continue on foot for 40 min. until we reach the city of Santa Teresa.Overnoght in a family home.
Day 3: Santa Teresa - Aguas Calientes (hiking)
We will start our trek for 3 hours until reach the hydroelectric power station where we will have a great lunch. After a break, the trip will continue along the route for 3 hours, until reach the city of Aguas Calientes.(4:00pm).
Day 4 Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Cusco
The group will see the sunrise on the route to Machu Picchu. The guide will show us the sanctuary for 2hrs. In the afternoon, the group will descend on foot to Aguas Calientes to wait for the train departure to Ollantaytambo 9:30 pm.
• Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu Peru
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Cusco: Pick up from your respective hotel.Always within the urban area of the city (Centro and Cercado).For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The day before the trek starts you'll have a briefing in your hotel at 19:00 hrs.
- Train back to Ollantaytambo at 21:30 hrs.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.