Inca Trail to Machu Picchu Classic 2-Day Tour
This 2-day tour will take you around beautiful Cusco to admire the living Inca Architecture, combined with walking part of the Inca Trail and seeing the amazing Sacred Valley of the Incas. You will explore the impressive Inca town Wiñay huayna, the most beautiful Inca town on the Inca Trail. You'll hike to the Sun Gate from where you will witness the first view of Machu Picchu. You will then spend a day at the magical, mystical and amazing Inca citadel of Machu Picchu.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Private transportation from Cusco to the train station
- Professional and private Guide for 2 days
- Bus ride from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu
- Overnight at El Mapi Hotel or similar in Aguas Calientes (3 star Hotel)
- Round trip train ticket
- Entry/Admission - Inca Trail
What's excluded :
- All other meals while not on the Inca trail
Day 1: Cusco - Ollantaytambo - 104km - Aguas Calientes
Stop At: Inca Trail, Machu Picchu Peru
Early morning pick up from your Cusco hotel to Ollantaytambo, where we will take a train to 104km to begin our hike on the Inca trail.
Duration: 8 hours
• Lunch: Please inform us if you have any food allergies or diet restrictions for the box lunch on the trail
Accommodation included: Lodging in Aguas Calientes - 3 star hotel
Day 2: Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Ollantaytambo - Cusco
Stop At: Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
We will take an early morning shuttle bus to the archeological site of Machu Picchu and have a two hour guided tour of the citadel. You will have time on your own to explore before taking the bus back to Aguas Calientes, where you will have lunch on your own before taking the train back to Ollantaytambo and then a car back to Cusco
Duration: 11 hours
• Breakfast: Breakfast will be included at your hotel
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can also pick you up from the Sacred Valley of the Incas in CuscoAirports
- Velazco Astete Airport, Cusco Peru
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Please provide a copy of every participants passport after confirmation to secure train tickets.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of 2 people per booking, double occupancy at Aguas Calientes hotel
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.