Interactive Street Theatre Legends & Superstitions
Discover legends, traditions, uncommon beliefs and disturbing historical facts. Let yourself be seduced by Will-o-wisps that get awoken right in front of you…but be careful, some stories might make you lose your head!
This tour is family-friendly!
Please notice that this walking tour takes place exclusively outside and that our ghosts walk rain or shine. We suggest you wear warm clothes and comfortable shoes as well as you bring a raincoat or an umbrella.
105 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- Interactive Street Theatre
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Old Quebec, Rue de Tresor, Quebec City, Quebec GIR 5B8 Canada
As it is a walking tour, participants will see differents streets and monuments of the old town between Place d'Armes and Place Royale. Please notice that this tour takes place exclusively outside and that our ghosts walks rain or shine. We suggest you wear warm clothes, comfortable shoes and an umbrella.
Departure Point :15 Rue Sainte-Anne, Québec, QC G1R, Canada
Return Detail :Royal Place, Place Royale, Québec, QC G1K, Canada
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Les Promenades Fantomes