Islamabad City Tour: Covid-19 safe & PRIVATE tour
Pakistan has the most striking, must-visit cultural, religious and historic sites in Pakistan, from Lahore to Karachi to Islamabad. However, the capital city of Pakistan indeed takes top honours for being the most beautiful and amazing city.
What makes Islamabad so different, stunning and unique is that the capital city is blessed with breathtaking natural wonders alongside great infrastructure which is an added attraction for the foreigners and tourists. This is what makes an incredibly attractive and exciting place to visit.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Faisal Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Lok Virsa Museum
- Entry/Admission - Saidpur Village
- Entry/Admission - Pakistan monument
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- One thing that a person can’t seem to get over when visiting Islamabad is how green this city is! The greenery is bound to mesmerize and stay in your head long after you are gone.
The beauty and majesty of the Faisal Mosque is sure to enthrall you. The novel design of the Mosque, the expansive open spaces, symmetry and white pillars against the backdrop of Margalla is an unparallel sight. Besides, every Friday prayer at the Faisal Mosque feels like Eid.
This world class Centaurus Mall located in the heart of the city is a great place to go shopping, and the amazing architecture particularly draws the attention of all its visitors.
Others may have to travel miles to be among the marvellous mountains. But the people of Islamabad have an unparalleled advantage of exploring amazing natural beauty right in their backyard. How can anyone get weary of such an amazing view?
The city tour includes:
• Saidpur Village
• Faisal Mosque
• Pakistan Monument
• Lok versa
• Lake View Park (Bird Aviary)
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Islamabad International Airport, Airport Lounge Parking, Islamabad Gandhara International Airport, Islamabad, Attock, Punjab, Pakistan
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 47 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.