Islamic Cairo Tour
Visit Islamic Sites in Cairo Such as the Citadel of Salah El Din, Mohamed Ali Mosque, El Rifai Mosque, El Sultan Hassan Mosque, Al-Azhar and El Hussein Mosques and visit Khan Khalili Bazaar in Cairo.
Duration 4 hours
Pickup Hotel pickup available
Voucher Mobile ticket
What's included :
- - All transfers by a private modern air-conditioned vehicle.
- - Private Egyptologist guide with the language you speak.
- - Bottled water during your trip.
What's excluded :
- - Any extras not mentioned in the program
- - Tipping
Pass By: Cairo, Cairo, Cairo Governorate
our representative will pick you up from your hotel At 10:00 am and transfer to the Citadel of Salah El Din in Cairo Where you visit Mohamed Ali Mosque that has been considered one of the most beautiful mosques in Cairo it is also known as the Alabaster Mosque because its outer walls has been Covered by Alabaster Stone.
Then Followed by another big famous Mosque Which is Al-Rifa’i Mosque The building is located opposite the Mosque-Madrassa of Sultan Hassan, which dates from around 1361, and was architecturally conceived as a complement to the older structure. This was part of a vast campaign by the 19th century rulers of Egypt to both associate themselves with the perceived glory of earlier periods in Egypt‘s Islamic history and modernize the city.
Proceed to visit the Most and Biggest mosques in Cairo which is El Sultan Hassan Mosque that also known as `Madrasa El Sultan Hassan` that was founded by Sultan Hassan in 1356 A.D . The mosque was, for example, designed to include schools for all four of the Sunni schools of thought: Shafi’i, Maliki, Hanafi and Hanbali, Then drive to Al-Azhar Mosque in Cairo it`s also known as the mosque of the most resplendent. Al-Mu’izz li-Din Allah of the Fatimid Caliphate commissioned its construction for the newly established capital city in 970. Its name is usually thought to allude to the Islamic prophet Muhammad’s daughter Fatimah, a revered figure in Islam who was given the title Az-Zahrā .the shining or resplendent one. It was the first mosque established in Cairo, a city that has since gained the nickname “the City of a Thousand Minarets.
End your day tour by a visit to El Hussein Mosque in Cairo .Hallowed mosque believed to be the burial site of the head of the Prophet Muhammad’s grandson.
At the end of the tour our guide will transfer you back to your hotel in Cairo
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
from your hotel in Cairo or giza
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- recommended all travelers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons