Islamic Seville Guided Tour
Enjoy a half-day guided tour to Barrio Santa Cruz, one of the most charming neighborhoods in Seville and witness the amazing complex of palaces of the Real Alcazar. Receive insights from your knowledgeable local guide and make the best of your stay while in Seville!
per adult from
2 hours 15 minutes
What's included :
- Professional art historian guide
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Real Alcazar de Sevilla
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Lose yourself in the mysterious streets and beautiful courtyards and squares of the old Jewish quarter in Seville; be surprised with their interesting stories and mysterious legends in an authentic Andalusian atmosphere. Meet its narrow streets as "Calle del Beso" and its romantic squares as "Plaza Santa Cruz" or "Plaza Santa Marta".
Embark on this guided tour scouring the surroundings of the Alcazar and its beautiful courtyards and complex of palaces.Admire the beauty of Gothic-Moorish art in all buildings of this palace fortification which was declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco in 1987, next to the Cathedral and the Archive of the Indies.
Do not miss the opportunity to make this interesting and comprehensive visit to the historic center of Seville.
Departure Point :Central Seville
Return Detail :Plaza del Triunfo
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Mobile phone number of the customer must be provided to the company when the reservation is made.
- In some occasions the visit could be conducted in two languages.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- 1. Visits will not exceed 19 people 2. The safety distance of 1,5 meters between clients will be maintained 3. The use of a mask is mandatory. The client must wear her own mask 4. Clients who do not wear their own mask will be denied admission and the amount of the service will NOT be refunded.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.