Jaffa and Caesarea Private Tour from Tel Aviv
World Heritage Site of Old Jaffa is not only the oldest port in Asia, but one of the most beautiful cities in Israel. Part of Tel Aviv today, it still keeps its ancient beauty at its best.
In Jaffa you will enjoy walking through its twisting lanes, visiting the St. peter Church and the Pharaohs times Excavations, and enjoy the breathtaking views of the Sea and Modern Tel Aviv.
UNESCO Site of ancient Caesarea alone might deserve a long travel. But in a case of Israel the travel from the Central part of the country takes only about one hour. At Caesarea you will enjoy a fascinating sea view from the top of the Roman Theater. You will walk the Hippodrome and attend Roman Baths and villas. And you will feel like going back in history 2000 years to the times of Christ, St. Paul and - King Herod and Pontius Pilate.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Caesarea National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jaffa Old City, Jaffa, Tel Aviv 61000 Israel
Visit Old Jaffa World Heritage Site. Walk it twisting streets and lanes. Stop to visit the St. Peter Church.
View the famous Pharaonic Governor' Palace Gateway dating XIV CBC
Visit Artist Gallerias
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Caesarea National Park, Route 2 Near Aqiva, Caesarea Israel
Visit Caesarea - Roman and Crusades City.
Enjoy Roman Theater and Hippodrome.
View King Herod Port
Walk along the Crusades Walls
Visit Roman Baths and Villas
Visit Roman Aqueduct
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up our guests at any Tel Aviv Hotel
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.