Jaipur Full Day Luxury Tour From Delhi With Lunch And Guide - All Inclusive
Jaipur Full Day Luxury Tour From Delhi is specially designed for foreign travellers coming to India for business trips or on vacations and wanted to Jaipur in one day before leaving India.Explore the various Royal Monuments and buildings in the world famous Rajputana city of Jaipur by private air-conditioned car with a professional Guide.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/Airport pickup and drop-off
- Luxury Private Car for sightseeing.
- English Speaking Guide.
- Bottled water
- Buffet Lunch at Luxury Restaurant.
- All Parking, toll tax, road tax, driver and fuel.
What's excluded :
- 5:30 Hrs : - Delhi To Jaipur
Our driver will pick you up from your hotel from Delhi/Noida or Gurgaon in AC car .The journey takes five hour to reach Jaipur.
10:30 Hrs- Visit Amber Fort
On arriving Jaipur, you will meet our tour guide who will assist your tour and takes you to The Amber Fort and you will enj Amber Fort is the Classical Romantic Rajsthani Palace, fusion of Mughals and Hindu style in ultimate expression.
12:30 Hrs- Lunch
After visiting Amber Fort, enjoy lunch in multi-cuisine air conditioned restaurant and where you will explore one of the finest flavours of Jaipur.
13:30 Hrs – Local Sightseeing
After having lunch then trip to Jaipur begins,tour guide will takes to Jal Mahal also known as “Water Mahal”.Jal Mahal is located in the middle of Man Sagar Lake palace and the lake around it were renovated and enlarged in the 18th century.
Visit to Hawa Mahal also known as “Wind Palace” built in 1799,it is the five storey structured of sandstone plaster, pink encrusted with trelliswork and elaborated balconies. The Palace has 953 niches and windows, craved balconies from which the Royal ladies could sneak the view of the outside world.
14:30 Hrs – Visit City Palace
City palace is a delightful mixture of Mughals and Rajsthani architecture built in between 1729 and 1732 by Sawai Jai Singh 2nd and completed by the sucessive ruler.Nowaday, a part of the Palace has been converted into museum containing impression, collection of art,carpet and enamelware, weapons.
15:30 Hrs – Visit Jantar Mantar
The Jantar Mantar is last destination to visit in Jaipur.It is built by the Rajput king Sawai Jai Singh, and completed in 1734, a collection of nineteen architectural astronomical instruments.
16:30 Hrs – Departure(Jaipur to Agra)
Our driver will Drive back you to Delhi/Noida via Yamuna Expressway Highway and drop you at Airport or at your Hotel.
Departure Point :Driver pick you up from your hotel in Delhi / Gurgaon or from New Delhi Airport and drive for Jaipur.
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Our driver will drop you back to the hotel or Airport in Delhi for your onward journey.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.