Jaipur Rugs Hand Weaving and Carpet Making Experience Hand-loom Tour
The barriers of language and culture fade away as you become part of their simple lives for a few hours. Jaipur Rugs Foundation invites you to a journey of human healing. We create emotional bonds beyond borders. Experience the love and innocence hidden at the grassroots. We welcome those who are searching for unconditional love. Indulge in the rustic charm of villages from Rajasthan. Listen to the stories of unsung heroes, give a wake- up call to all your positivity residing inside you by meeting our global artisans. These artisans work day in and out in upholding the global brand and providing free shipping all across the world. Meet the old families who will eagerly teach you how to weave, share some tales of their lives and offer cups of chai with you as you are introduced to an indigenous way of life. A day trip from Jaipur will introduce you to the experience of a lifetime.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided Tour
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
Experience the timeless craft of carpet weaving and meet the artisans who are keeping alive the art of hand-knotting. Learn the craft, which will leave you fascinated with its detailing and intricacies and enjoy joyful conversations full of wisdom and inspiration as you sit down in the verandas of the artisan’s homes.
We will depart early morning to a village named Manpura about 56kms from Jaipur.
Once there, we will meet the practitioner of 2500-year-old art and experience the love and innocence hidden by simply building a conversation with them.
Learn the craft of hand-knotting practiced at Jaipur Rugs while sitting in the mud-filled veranda.
Indulge yourself in the rustic charm of villages from Rajasthan by seeing old architecture, potteries. Experience the most authentic food made with homemade spices.
Departure Point :Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.