Jeep Safari Tour
Visit the Pigeon Valley
Admire the Ortahisar valley
Learn the history of the Mustafa Pasa Village
Understand the reputation of the Love valley
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Pigeon Valley (Guvercinlik Vadisi in Turkish) is where certain cave dwellings have been painted white to attract the birds for their valuable droppings. The fairy chimneys to the west, east and north of Uçhisar were hollowed out and used as graves during the Roman period. Babayan is its old name, now it is called Ibrahimpasa. It does not have strange rock formations but it has beautiful stone houses.
Ortahisar is famous for its friendly inhabitants, picturesque stone houses, narrow streets and lovely churches as well as the castle-like rock formation after which the town is named. Today, it has been restored and the peak is accessible by a staircase. The Ortahisar Castle offers a magnificent panorama over the fairy chimneys of Hallacdere and the snowy peak of Mount Erciyes. The Stirrup Valley, situated between Ortahisar and Urgup, is an interesting valley which is full of both natural and historical beauties.
In Stirrup Stream, parallel to the valley, there are three springs from which natural mineral water emerges. These springs are said to benefit the recovery of digestion disorders and kidney diseases.
Mutafa Pasa Village is a former Greek town which was inhabited by "Rums" (Greeks) until 1924 known as Sinasos by its Ottoman Greek residents, it is still called that today by many local people. Millions years ago, tuff, a soft stone comprised of lava, ash and mud have been thrown out by volcanoes. The erosion made this unnatural work; rock formations out of a fantasy land rise up before you at every turn and entice you to look longer and wonder at their creation, with a high cliff of white tuff where are thousands of pigeon houses.
The Red Valley named such by the colors of rock. it is possible to hike about 5 kilometers (about 3 miles) along the valley. Known as a great place to watch the sunset.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.