Jeep tour to Amberd- Mt Aragats-Kari Lake
Do you want to touch the crisp and snow-white clouds and breathe the freshest air ever? Then, don’t miss the chance to see the stunning queen between the two giants, Mt Ararat and Mt Aragats. Choose your heaven on earth: feel the mountainous nature of Armenia and see the sky-blue lake with your own eyes!
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Jeep with English-speaking Driver
- Bottled Water
- Entrance fee to Amberd Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Amberd Fortress
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amberd Fortress, Byurakan Armenia
In the morning get in the jeeps and head to Amberd Fortress. It is situated on the slopes of Mt Aragats. The fortress dates back to the 7th century. Drive through the snow and get to the fortress and enjoy the view of Armenia from Amberd.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Mount Aragats, Aragats Road Armenia
Mt Aragats is the highest peak of Armenia. It has four peaks the highest of which is the Northern peak at 4090 metres above the sea level. Both Kari Lake and Amberd Fortress are on its slopes.
Stop At: Kari Lake, Byurakan Armenia
Kari Lake is one of the marvels of Armenian nature. It is located 3,190 m above the sea level and is translated from Armenian as ‘Stone Lake’. The ice-cold water, the astounding scenery and the snow-capped mountains create unforgettable memories for you.
According to an ancient legend, Mt Ararat and Mt Aragats had a dispute over which of them is the taller and nicer. After a lot of vain efforts to reconcile them, Mt Maruta cursed both and separated them forever. And the lake originated from tears on the top of Aragats.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.