Jewish Prague Walking Tour
Experience Prague's Jewish history on a fascinating walking tour through one of the only Central European Jewish town quarters that survived the Holocaust. Known as Josefov, this Jewish quarter contains the remains of the former Jewish ghetto where important community and spiritual legends have been created and developed for centuries.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Zidovske Muzeum v Praze
- Entry/Admission - Stary zidovsky Hrbitov
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zidovske Muzeum v Praze, U Stare skoly 141/1 Staré Město, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
One of the oldest and continuously existing Jewish museums in the world, was founded in 1906
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Stary zidovsky Hrbitov, Siroka 23/3 entrance at Pinkas Synagogue, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
The most important person buried in the Old Jewish Cemetery is Rabbi Judah Loew ben Bezalel, known as Rabbi Löw with whom is associated with the legend of the artificial creature – the golem.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Staromestske namesti, StaromEstske nam. Stare Mesto, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
The square was founded in the 12th century and has been witness to many historical events. Here you can admire the Tyn Church, St. Nicholas Church and the Astronomical clock.
Departure Point :nám. Republiky 1037/3, 110 00 Praha-Nové Město, Czechia
Departure Time :10:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.