Johor Tour ends in Singapore - Ostrich Farm, Waterfall, Go Kart [Car]
The best arrangement to end the Johor Bahru family staycation and enjoying a free transfer to Singapore. Feed and learn the interesting fun facts of the ostrich. Get chilled and rejuvenated at the natural waterfall, Kids definitely love splashing the water and perfectly ends the day by having an adrenaline-filled racing go-kart and being surprised to see how your kids can actually drive so well even for the first timer. This tour program and transportation arrangement is tailored made for family with kids age from 1 to 12 years old and explore the day trip at your own pace.
* Feed or even ride on the Ostrich if you dare
* Entertained by cartoon movies in the private transport
* Splash out the joy of nature at the chilled waterfall
* Amazed by the kid's driving skills and empower them
* Be local, eat like local without any hassle
per adult from
What's included :
- Express Way Fees, fuel, parking fees
- Admission to Desaru Ostrich Farm
- Admission to Kota Tinggi Waterfall
- 10 Minutes Go Kart Experience
- Entry/Admission - Desaru Ostrich Farm
- Entry/Admission - Kota Tinggi Waterfalls
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Desaru Ostrich Farm, EMR 15, Kampung Simon, Teluk Ramunia, 81620 Malaysia
This is the largest Ostrich Farm in Malaysia that run by a family with about 200 ostriches in the farm.
Kids can feed the ostrich with their hands and taste the ostrich product such as ostrich omelete, ostrich stay served only during the weekend
As you enter the farm, there will be a guide to bring you to see the young chicks and other ostrich of different ages, how they are breed, fed and sharing of interesting fun facts of the ostrich.
Ostriches like to peck, They peck 1,500 times a day. But it doesn’t hurt. They have no teeth, no sharp ends.
Ostriches have a unique character. You try and reach them, they will run away. You stay still, they will come to you.The farm supplies four restaurants with ostrich meat and also has a restaurant on site that serves up ostrich-themed dishes such as omelette, satay, bak kut teh and even nuggets for between 10 and 25 ringgit (S$3.30 and S$8.30).
The eggs are high in protein and low in cholesterol, while the meat is lean. The dishes were created by the owner - Colin and his wife. The most popular one: stir fried ostrich meat.
If your children feel brave enough, they can also try riding on the ostrich.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kota Tinggi Waterfalls, 15 km NW of Kota Tinggi Town Malaysia
This is a small waterfall that suitable for kids, the water is cold and the rock is slippery and everything is natural. The negative ion riched environment will makes you feel relax and pleasant.
At first, kids will yell on the chilling water, but once getting soaked or dipped into the water, the smiles and splashes never stopped. Its really cooling and rejuvenating
Small fishes and water spider is seen in the water too. bring some bread to feed them is not a bad idea for the kids.
1. No running or jumping on the rocks, walk slowly
2. Avoid waterfall after heavy rain
3. No shower facility, only changing room. Bring your own changing clothes and our driver will ensure you have a clean toilet break before and after the visit to this waterfall.
4. No swimwear, just feel free and easy
Ideally visit this place in Jan to Nov season, avoid the raining season as the water will be more muddy
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Iskandar Puteri, Iskandar Puteri, Johor Bahru District, Johor
We will be having a 10mins Go kart experience at Xpark Nusajaya by Sunway Group. The idea of designing this experience into the Family with Kids day tour is actually serving few purposes.
First, this is a new facility and the equipments are new and well maintained. This is a sheltered racing lanes and it provided kiddie kart and family combo kart which allow kids to enjoy the game started from 3 years old, kids beyond 6 years old or above 120cm can drive the kiddie kart and the speed limits at 30km/j.
Second purpose, we wish to have this game to have the kids focus and learn the safety precautions, responsibilities when driving on the road and empower them to think independently and understand why it is important to pay attention or obey the signage or instruction when driving on the road alone. Hopefully, we can use this lesson to teach the kids to be more considerating when the adults are driving on the busy road.
Final purpose, it cultivate kids to play and work as a team in a family which create favourite memories during their childhood.
Please note that:
Kids must wear socks and sport shoes, and gloves. As the facilities do not rent out any sport shoes for the kids, gloves is selling at RM 3 per pairs
Required to sign on the Release of Liability, Assumption of Risk and Waiver of Rights before playing the games
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Singapore
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- A maximum of 6 people and 6 hand carry luggage per booking, stay in the vehicle during customs clearance procedures
- You may leave your luggage in the vehicle when doing the day tour in Johor, it is so free and easy
- Please ensure you have valid travel documents such as Passport validity up to 6 months, Visa to enter Singapore
- Please make sure you have your return flight ticket onboard if you are taking a flight form Singapore to your next destination, it is needed for entering to Singapore when clearing the immigration procedures
- Bring your own changing clothes for the waterfall. Do not need to be swimwear, just feel free and easy
- Make sure you have Malaysia Ringgit notes prepared on hands, many local eateries do not accept credit card yet
- Kindly let us know if you need infant or child seat booster, how old is the kid so that we can prepare the child seat accordingly
- Kindly inform us in advance if you have certain diet restriction for your meals so that our driver can prepare some options before hands
- We can accommodate customization for the tour, you may celebrate the birthday during the trip and we can help to arrange and driver could help to prepare the birthday cake too
- For the go kart games, kids and adults must wear socks and sport shoes, and gloves. As the facilities do not rent out any sport shoes for the kids, gloves is selling at RM 3 per pairs Kids younger than 6 years old or shorter than 120cm and beyond 3 years old can take the family combo kart which driving by the adult
- Malaysia is ranked the top destinations for tasting local food, why not take this private tour for the fascinating local food tasting with the help from our local driver?
- Our customer service officer will advise and make adjustment with clients permission accordingly if bad weather or certain attraction is closed for unforeseenable circumstances
- Please ensure you have supporting medical report such as Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate if you have visited Africa or Latin America before
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.