Come and enjoy the most popular and exciting tour, driving your own two-person speed boat through the green mangrove channels along the Nichupté Lagoon. You will reach the beautiful “Punta Nizuc,” part of the world’s second-largest coral reef, where you will have an unforgettable snorkeling experience while admiring the unbelievable undersea life.
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Shared two-person speedboat.
- Snorkeling gear.
- Brand-new snorkel (yours to keep)
- Bilingual (English-Spanish) tour guides.
- A bottle of water for each participant.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- The transportation to the pier is not included.
- Photo or any other extra cost service provided at the location.
- The price does not include the dock fee, which the cost is of $12.00 usd. This charge is per person and must be paid at the time of registration.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marina Aquatours, Km 6.5, Blvd. Kukulcan, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Laguna Nichupté, Q.R., Blvd. Kukulcan 77500, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Guided tour on a speed boat and snorkeling
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Marina Aquatours, Km 6.5, Blvd. Kukulcan, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program
- If you suffer from any medical condition, like back problems, please inform our call center before you do your reservation.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to participate in this program.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.