Kailua Beach Self-Guided Kayak Adventure to the Mokulua Islands
Full day self-guided KAYAK adventure, visit secluded off-shore islands, calm reef protected waters, paddle and swim in turtle and tropical fish habitat. Round trip transportation from Waikiki, lunch, and safety briefing with map of kayaking area provided. Tandem or single kayaks available.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Kayaking equipment
- Use of small storage locker
- Local taxes
- Bird sanctuary fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
Your first stop of the day will be at our store in town Kailua. Here you will sign your safety waivers, receive your lunch, dry bag and snorkel gear and be given a safety briefing by our knowledgeable staff and shown a satellite overview of the area you will be kayaking in. From here, we will proceed over to Kailua Beach Park and from this area you will get a first glimpse of your destination, the beautiful island of Moku Nui. This is also where you will return to at the end of your day before coming back to our shop. You will pass by Lanikai Beach on your way to and from the island of Moku Nui. This world-famous beach is known for it’s soft white sand and abundance of marine life in its waters. While passing this beach, be sure to keep an eye out for sea turtles that like to graze among the local corals. A 45 min. to 1 hr. scenic paddle takes you to the Seabird Sanctuary that is the Mokulua Islands. Frequently visited by Sea Turtles and Hawaiian Monk Seals, the island offers an unparalleled, unique snorkeling or kayak surfing experience! There you’ll go cliff jumping and snorkeling and then go for a short walk and enjoy a soak in the Queens Bath Tide Pools.
• Mokulua Islands, Oahu, HI
Departure Point :Twogood Kayaks Hawaii, 134 Hamakua Dr B, Kailua, HI 96734, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers at their hotels.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available. Please advise at time of booking if required
- All paddlers' weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 14 people per booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.