Kalemegdan Segway Tour
Segways are small, light vehicles that are completely safe and permitted to use in pedestrian areas. They work on electricity and have intuitive controls that anyone can easily master. They don’t pollute and are quiet, making them the ideal mode of transportation through Serbia's majestic sights.
per adult from
1 hour 40 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- Use of helmet
- Languages: English, Serbian, Russian, Italian, German (if Serbian guide desired, please specify in Special Requirements box at time of booking)
- Entry/Admission - Segway Beograd
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Belgrade is an amazing, fantastic city. You could go out to a bar and be walking on top of ancient Roman catacombs. You could take a walk in the park and suddenly you are passing an old fortress wall that still bears marks of enemy fire. You could stop at a drinking fountain and read a small sign that explains how that fountain inspired a national uprising against the Ottoman Empire. There are so many places and stories which could interest and inspire you, and yet it’s completely possible that you pass them by and did not even know they were there.
That’s where our Segway tours come into the picture. Professional guides who really love this city and its history can take you on an adventure you never thought possible. Old-styled taverns that prepare their own secret recipes and play almost forgotten, but definitely comforting nostalgic tunes. Enjoy a relaxing ride alongside the banks of two huge rivers. Hear inspiring stories about medieval history, detailing the struggle and triumph of the conquered people told through monuments, fortresses and preserved castles. Cruise among these places without effort, getting as close as you like, even through crowded areas – the secrets of Belgrade are within your reach.
Departure Point :Maršala Birjuzova 14, Beograd, Serbia
Departure Time :Departure time depends on the agreement
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.