Kalinchowk Bhagwati Shrine Tour 2 Night 3 Days
Kalinchowk Bhagwati Shrine is situated in Dolakha district at the altitude of 3842 meter. The temple is renowned for the fulfillment of prayers and the view of Himalayas and hills. Mount Gaurishankar, Jugal, Ganesh, Annapurna and Everest can be viewed from the Kalinchowk Bhagwati temple. Besides, rhododendron forest and variety of wildlife is the another hightlight of this place. In early days, people have to climb up hill but the operation of cable has made it easier for every visitor to get blessing from Kalinchowk Bhagwati Shrine as well as enjoy the beautiful scene. Another amazing fact about this place is on a clear night Kathmandu can be seen illuminating with lights.
And, The Bhimeshwar temple is located in Dolakha Bazar of Bhimeshwar. The main statue of this temple is God Bhim. Bhimsen or Bhimeshwar or Bhim of Dolakha and is noted as one of the most popular throughout the country Nepal.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- 4WD Private Jeep Tour
- 1 Night Accommodation at Kuri Base Camp
- 1 Night Accommodation at Dolakha Community
- English speaking, and Eco-Trained Local Guide
- All government and local taxes
What's excluded :
- Travel & Rescue Insurance
- Beverages (Non-Alcoholic or Alcoholic)
- Extra Meals
- Other Personal Expenses (Wi-Fi, Phone, Hot Water or Shower)
- Tips, and Gratitude to field staffs
- Cable Car Ticket at Kuri (Nrs. 500)
Day 1: Drive from Kathmandu to Charikot (132 KM) and Drive to Kuri Base Camp (18 KM)
Pass By: Kuri Village, Nepal
After delightful breakfast, We drive to 5 hours Charikot from Hotel. Following the Araniko Highway passing beautiful Green Mountain, rivers and stream, you will reach at Charikot, Headquater of Dolakha District. It will be an exciting drive to explore the countryside villages. Roaming around the Charikot will be an interesting experience. After having Lunch in Charikot. We drive 2 hours to Kuri Base Camp. Overnight stay at Hotel/Lodge
Accommodation included: Lodge/Hotel
Day 2: Early Morning Hike to Kalinchwok Bhagwati Shrine, And Drive to Dolkha Bhimsen Temple
Pass By: Dolkha Bhimsen, Bhimeshwor Municipality 45500, Nepal
Early morning to hike hilltop Kalinchowk Bhagawati Shrine (3,842 meters). Starts with a gentle walk to the hill passing Rhododendron forest trail. The view of landscape on every side will let you feel refreshed and lost in nature. Taking rest in between, climbing in straight upright will takes you to the ridge that awaits the tremendous scenario of series of mountains including Mt. Gaurishankar, Melungtse, Shisha Pangma, Langtang, Ganesh Himal and many others. On a clear weather, you can also view Kathmandu valley. It is a perfect place for a sunrise view over the mountains with a background music of Sun Koshi and Tama Koshi Rivers. Spending hours and half clicking some photographs, reture back to Kuri. After having breakfast at Kuri and drive back to historical newari people community temple, Dolakha Bhimeshwor Temple.
Pass By: Champuja View Point, Dolakha - Nagdaha Rd, Bhimeshwor Municipality 45500, Nepal
After visiting , We'll have a community walk, and explore the historical sites and, have a Lunch in local restaurant. And, then We'll walk to Champuja View Point/Park, from where you can seek over Gaurishanker Range, and view of local villages with Tamakoshi River. Spend overnight in Lodge/hotel/home-stay.
Accommodation included: Lodge/Hotel/Home-Stay
Day 3: Drive Back to Kathmandu
Pass By: Kathmandu, Kathmandu, Kathmandu Valley, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
This is last day of tour, so we drive back to Kathmandu.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :12/5/2019 - 10/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:45 AM - 07:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.