Kandy City Tour
Visiting Kandy during day tour of Kandy – Kandy is one of the most beautiful cities of Sri Lanka that is known for its scenic beauty and rich cultural value. Spread over an area of around 1940 square kilometres, it is counted amongst the world heritage sites of UNESCO. The city promises a number of tourist attractions that include the Old Royal Palace and the famous Temple of Tooth. The latter consists of the sacred relic of Buddha’s tooth because of which Kandy is regarded as one of the most sacred places by Buddhists. Other holy spots in Kandy include the Gadaladeniya Temple and the Lankathilake Temple.
Kandy offers an exciting shopping experience with souvenirs ranging from precious stones and handmade laces to stone and wooden carvings. If you visit the city in the month of August, you can get a taste of Kandy Esala Perehera, an annual ritual of the Sacred Tooth Temple. Thus, your vacation can be an enriching and cultural uplifting one if you choose this sacred and beautiful city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Return Tour Transfer to Hotel
- Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- Herbal & Spice Garden
- Kandy National Museum
- Gem Museum & Factory
- Kandy Lake
- Bhahirawa Kanda Buddha Statue
- Sri Lanka Tea Museum
- British Garrison Cemetery
- Commomwealth War Graves Cemetery
- Entry/Admission - Kandy City Center
What's excluded :
- Temple of the Tooth Relic of Lord Buddha USD15 perperson
- Royal Botanical Garden USD10 perperson
- National Railway Museum USD25 perperson
- Ancient Buddhist Temples USD5 perperson
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kandy City Center, Kand, Kandy 20000 Sri Lanka
Your vacation can be an enriching and cultural uplifting one if you choose this sacred and beautiful city.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from all hotels in Colombo CityPickup time : 0600 hrsDistance of travel perway : 3 - 4 hrs
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.