Kandy City Tours - Temple of tooth | View Point | 3 Temple Tour
meet our company Guide ,visit to Temple of tooth and after Visit Beautiful Kandy City Point enjoy photography then visit three temple and Botanical Garden .
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic
- Entry/Admission - Lankatilaka Temple
- Entry/Admission - Embekka Devalaya
- Entry/Admission - Royal Botanical Gardens
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic, Sri Dalada Veediya, Kandy 20000 Sri Lanka
Sri Dalada Maligawa or the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic is a Buddhist temple in the city of Kandy, Sri Lanka. It is located in the royal palace complex of the former Kingdom of Kandy, which houses the relic of the tooth of the Buddha.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kandy View Point, Rajapihilla Mawatha, Kandy 20000 Sri Lanka
Climb the hill by Kandy Lake to reach Kandy view point and receive a view of the city that cannot be beaten. As a popular tourist spot, the area brings in a large amount of peddlers, though they often sell sub-par items. The area also has a reputation for high pickpocket activity, so keep an eye on your belongings. From the hill, you can enjoy great views over the lake and the city as a whole. With our online itinerary creator, Kandy attractions like Kandy view point can be center stage of your vacation plans, and you can find out about other attractions like it, unlike it, near it, and miles away.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Lankatilaka Temple, Gadaldeniya Rd, Kandy 20000 Sri Lanka
Lankatilaka Vihara is an ancient Buddhist temple situated in Udunuwara of Kandy, Sri Lanka. It is located on Daulagala road approximately 4 km away from Pilimatalawa junction and a few kilometres from the ancient buddhist temple, Gadaladeniya Vihara.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Embekka Devalaya, Embekka Pilimatalawa Road, Kandy 20000 Sri Lanka
Embekka Devalaya was built by the King Vikramabahu III of Gampola Era in Sri Lanka. The devalaya is dedicated to Kataragama deviyo. A local deity called Devatha Bandara is also worshiped at this site.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Royal Botanical Gardens, Peradeniya Road, Peradeniya 20400 Sri Lanka
Royal Botanic Gardens, Peradeniya are about 5.5 km to the west of the city of Kandy in the Central Province of Sri Lanka. It attracts 2 million visitors annually. It is near the Mahaweli River. It is renowned for its collection of orchids.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Kandy, Sri Lanka
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.