Kandy Day Trip with Tea Factory From Ahungalla & Kosgoda areas - All Inclusive
This is organized by Bentota Travel Mart ( BTM ) for the tourists who stay at Ahungalla , Kosgoda and nearby areas.
Kandy Day Trip is one of the most demanding and popular excursion in Sri Lanka and it consist with few attractions and activates including the famous Tea Plantation and Historical Buddhist Temple of Sacred Tooth Relic.
Activities & Attractions
• Pineapple Plantation
• Elephant Orphanage
• Tea Plantation & Tea Factory
• Wood Carving Centre & Gallery
• Herbal Garden
• Batik & Silk Factory
• Gem Museum & Showroom
• Peradeniya Botanical Garden ( Optional )
• Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic
• Tour Starts at 5.00 am from the pick-up point.
• Pick up from anywhere in Pick up from anywhere in Ahungalla, Kosgoda or nearby areas.
• Drop off at the pick-up point or any place in between Kandy and the pick-up point.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All the entry fees & activity charges.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- English Speaking Driver-Guide
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional English , German , Russian , Hindi or Arabic speaking guide for kandy temple provided.
- Tour escort/host
- Transport by private vehicle
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Entry/Admission - Kadugannawa Tea Factory & Sales Center
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kadugannawa Tea Factory & Sales Center, Kadugannawa, Sri Lanka
You will be able to witness the process of the tea factory. Various kind of tea can be tasted free of charge.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic, Sri Dalada Veediya, Kandy 20000 Sri Lanka
Sri Dalada Maligawa or the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic is a Buddhist temple in the city of Kandy, Sri Lanka. It is located in the royal palace complex of the former Kingdom of Kandy, which houses the relic of the tooth of Lord Buddha.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bentota Travel Mart, 188 , Galle Road , Wadiya , Bentota, Bentota 80500 Sri Lanka
Pass By: Ahungalla Beach, Ahungalla Sri Lanka
Pass By: Kosgoda, Kosgoda, Galle District, Southern Province
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
• Tour Starts at 5.00 am from the pick-up point• Pick up from anywhere in Ahungalla , Kosgoda & nearby areas.• Drop off at the pick-up point or any place in between Kandy and the pick-up point.
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a full package activity which includes entrance fees, activity charges, transportation and taxes for above mentioned activities & attractions.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Pick up from anywhere in Ahungalla, Kosgoda or nearby areas
- Russian, German, French, Italy, Arabic, Tamil & Hindi speaking guides can be arranged at extra cost.
- Tour Starts at 5.00 am from the pick-up point
- Drop off at the pick-up point or any place in between Kandy and the pick-up point
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.