Karlstejn Castle And Glass Factory Excursion With Three Course Tasting Lunch
IMPORTANT: WE CANNOT ACCOMMODATE SOLO TRAVELERS FOR THIS TRIP! MINIMUM BOOKING: TWO PERSONS.
After a journey of about an hour in a comfortable minibus we will arrive at the exciting Czech castle, Karlštejn, founded in 1348 by Charles IV, the most powerful Czech king. We will spend about one and a half hours visiting the important parts of the castle together.
Later we will visit an exiting natural wonder – the Czech Grand Canyon, located nearby the castle. The unique atmosphere of this abandoned limestone quarry will surprise you.
There is one more excursion, to the famous glassworks, where you can admire the art of traditional Czech crystal glass and the skills of the glassmakers.
After this excursion, the amazing lunch in nice location will be fine?
Important: Until the end of April the glasswork is closed on Saturdays and Sundays. Those days the excursion is replaced by a visit to the historical brewery with tasting local beers. Sundays are the factory closed all year long.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking guide
- Admission fee to Karlštejn Castle
- Lunch - After visit in the glasswork we will travel about 25 minutes to amazing restaurant with fabulous 3-course food tasting menu. Also you will have the occasion taste fabulous Czech beer or Wine.
- Entrance fee to the glassworks
- Bottled water - Bottled water and/or non-alcoholic drinks available during travel
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Karlstejn Castle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Extra drinks ordered during lunch
- Pick-up at your hotel (8 EUR per person), drop-off to your hotel (8 EUR per person).
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Karlstejn Castle, Statni hrad Karlstejn, Karlstejn 267 18 Czech Republic
Most exciting Czech castle, Karlštejn, founded in 1348 by Charles IV
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Lom Velka Amerika, Morina 267 17 Czech Republic
Amazing natural wonder – the Czech Grand Canyon, located near the Karlštejn castle. The unique atmosphere of this partly flooded abandoned limestone quarry will surely surprise you
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Nizbor, Nizbor, Central Bohemian Region, Bohemia
Stunning glassworks in Nižbor, where you can admire the art of traditional Czech crystal glass and the skills of the glassmakers, passed down through the generations, optionally with some shopping at the end of the visit.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Bistro Hezky Česky, Anglická 21, Vinohrady, 120 00 Praha-Praha 2, Czechia
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up and drop off service for any address located in Prague. This service is charged 8 EUR/person each way
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum amount of travelers for this trip are two persons
- Solo travelers should contact customer service before booking this trip
- We are ready to accommodate just one person for this trip but with 100% surcharge
- Between December 20th and January 6th is the glassworks closed - replaced with brewery visit
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- In the Czech Republic is now mandatory to use the face mask only in public transport and in the interiors of buildings - except the restaurants, cafés bars etc. According to the Czech government will be the mask use completely released latest on July 1st 2020
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.