Kasbah Road in 4x4
This breathtaking 4x4 trip includes Atlas Mountain discovery to a variety of authentic Kasbahs. You will travel through the gorgeous landscapes completely different from Marrakech with its gardens, alleys and monuments: Pick-up and departure to this special day on crossing the colorful Tizi’n Tichka pass at 2260m, at every turn you discover a different color, swerve through Berber villages and across the arid river beds of Morocco, know more about Telouet Kasbah, former home of Pacha Thami Glaoui also known as the Lord of Atlas, Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah, included in UNESCO World Heritage List, a must see full of story,and a great example of Moroccan South architecture.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick-up & drop off
- Transportation in 4x4
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Kasbah du Pacha el Glaoui
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tizi n Tichka, Imlil Village, Ouarzazate 45000 Morocco
The most famous pass through the High Atlas at 2260m altitude. It takes visitors on a journey of adventureand breathtaking views to experience a historical and spectacular road of Kasbah.
Stop At: Ksar of Ait-Ben-Haddou, Douar Ait Ben Haddou, Ait Ben Haddou 45000 Morocco
Recognized as a UNESCO site, Ait Ben Haddou "architecture expresses the simple spirit of the local people as well as the great aspirations of desert nobility" .
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kasbah du Pacha el Glaoui, Proche Telouet, Telouet 45252 Morocco
Telouet, an old palace heritage of Pacha El Glaoui.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels Centrally located: Pick-up from Reception. Riads in Medina: Pick-up from the most accessible parking to the Riad.Emergency number: (+212) 661 597 037
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.