Kayak & Snorkel Tour in the Strait of Gibraltar
Enjoy three hours kayaking inside the Strait of Gibraltar and between the ancient Pillars of Hercules with Velair. The stunning views from Africa and mountain Jebel Mussa are impressive. The panoramic views of Strait of Gibraltar National Park are unique. The tour goes across cliffs, solitary calas, muntains and crystal clear waters. Even kayaking is a great fun , it could also be a joy to be on the water. We will enjoy a refreshing swim at La isla de la Paloma. Our journey continues towards Cala Arena, a perfect place for relaxing and dive in its clear waters.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Our tours are scheduled at different times but depends on the wind conditions, normally starts at 11:00 a.m.
Our clients must drive to the starting point but we also can provide shuttle service from/to your hotel at a price, please do not hesitate to contact us regarding this specific service. The price also includes fins and googles for snorkeling.
We will meet at PN Strait of Gibraltar right in front of Africa from where we will carry kayaks into the pristine waters. One guide is included every 5 persons, they are professional and local people and they will know the area very well, happy and friendly people who are willing to share a great experience with you.
During the excursion you will be able to swim, snorkel or just relax at solitary calas. In Cala arena there is a floatsam at just 10 meters deep where we can snorkel, there is a lot of sea life around. After three hours tour we will come back to the starting point
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Note that pick up services are not included in the tour price and must be arranged it in advance.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.