Kelowna Brewery and Distillery Tour
Welcome to Kelowna - a city that has blossomed from their winery roots and branched out to include breweries and distilleries! We will take you to discover their one of the new micro distilleries - part of the next revolution hitting British Columbia this season - and 2 of the 4 breweries in Kelowna over a 3 hour period. This tour comes with entertaining behind the scenes tours and tastings at each stop, with fees included.
per adult from
What's included :
- Beer flight tasting and spirit samples
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Custom pick up locations
- Where are we going?
We’ll meet in a central location in downtown Kelowna. Your guide will introduce you to 2 amazing breweries that we would be crazy to let you skip: two of the following breweries: BNA Brewing, Tree Brewing or Tree Institute and Kettle River Brewing and either: Urban Distillers or Okanagan Spirits
What’s included in our Tour?
- Knowledgeable, local tour guide to educate and entertain you along the way
- Round trip transportation in our comfortable van
- Tasting flights at each brewery (the equivalent of a beer at each)
- Spirit samples at the distillery
- Behind the scenes tour to learn how beer goes from the farm to the bottle
- Guaranteed good time for all with you new beer geek friends
Departure Point :1301 Ellis St, Kelowna, BC V1Y 1Z9, Canada
Traveler pickup is offered
Private tours can have custom pickup and drop off
Departure Time :4:00pm
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 19 years
- Tour is year round - wear weather appropriate clothing and closed-toe shoes
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.