Khaki Desert Trek
Overview Enjoy a 6-hour Dubai desert safari, the ideal tour for any visitor to Dubai. Admire the spectacular scenery as you drive across the Red Dunes of Al Hibab to a desert camp, where you can enjoy a delicious BBQ and traditional entertainment.What to ExpectYou will be picked up from the location of your choice by one of the tour representatives and then driven to the Red Dunes of Al Hibab, approximately a 45-minute journey. Here you can admire the majestic appearance of the dunes and the wonderful colors that change throughout the day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Dinner - Buffet dinner
- Camel Rides
- Belly Dancing
- Henna Painting
- Shisha (Waterpipe)
- Arabic Coffee (gahwa) and Fresh Dates
- Traditional costumes
- Unlimited soft drinks, tea coffee and mineral water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- You will then spend an adventurous time of hard dune bashing. You will then head further across the dunes to reach the desert camp.
At the camp you will be able to experience a short camel ride, try out the traditional henna hand decoration of the East, and enjoy a show consisting of traditional dancing, belly dancing, and amazing Tanoura dancing. Other activities at the camp include quad biking, hookah, a sand art display, Arabic coffee, falcon photography, and a carpet stall. When the activities are over, you will be taken back to your location of choice.
Enjoy the drive of your life as expert drivers take you over dunes through the desert on to our specially built camp, where you see the traditional desert camp farm which reveals to the true Arabian hospitality as you enjoy delicious barbecued meats, salads, desserts and beverages.
Dune Bashing in the desert sand, ultimate desert camp environment along BBQ dinner with live belly dancing, Exciting fun - filled ride in a Land cruiser on Desert sand to reach amazing camp set up for an myriad experience with numerous activities.
A must for everyone who is visiting UAE. A memory to share with your family and friends back home, This is one safari you cant do back home. We recommend it highly and it will be worth every penny spend!
• Dune driving
• Camel Ride
• Soft drinks and water
• Tea and coffee
• Small Arabic dessert
• Snacks upon arrival at the campWhat's Not Included
• Quad biking
• Alcoholic beverages
• Larger-than-average henna designs
• Falcon photograph
• Drinks en route
Departure Point :Your Hotel in Dubai
Departure Time :4:15 PM
Return Detail :Your Hotel in Dubai
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.