Kids and Families Skip-the-Line Private Louvre Tour in Paris
Skip the typically long lines at the Louvre and enjoy a privately guided tour designed for families with a guide who specializes in working with kids. As you explore the renowned museum in an engaging way that inspires young ones to learn about art and history, you'll see masterpieces like the 'Mona Lisa' without worrying about getting lost in the magnificent building’s maze of rooms and corridors. Select your group's number of adults and children when booking. What you see and how much time you wish to spend with the guide can be tailored to your family's needs, from one and a half to three hours.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Professional kids friendly guide
- Blue Badge guide
- Professional art historian guide
- Private tour
- Educational and fun tour for the whole family
- Entry/Admission - Louvre Museum
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel, Place du Carrousel, 75001 Paris France
Your family tour starts outside the Louvre, where you'll meet your private guide and lear something about the history and the architecture of this huge building.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
You'll enter the museum with skip-the-line access.
The Louvre truly has something for everyone in the family, and your guide keeps the kids enthralled with interesting facts about the history of the museum and its works of art, for instance, the fact that the Louvre was built in the 12th century and was originally a fortress and palace. Your tour centers around certain themes, such as the Da Vinci Code, Egyptian Gods, or Mona Lisa’s Legend.
With your guide leading the way, see the works of major artists like Géricault, Canova, Delacroix, Bernini, Michelangelo, Ingres, and Ghirlandaio. Perhaps you'll also see the Crown Jewels or the Napoleon III Apartments, depending on your interests and availability of masterpieces. Of course, you probably won't want to miss Leonardo da Vinci’s Mona Lisa, as well as other famed masterpieces such as the Winged Victory of Samothrace and Venus de Milo.
You can decide if you want to go for a 1.5, a 2 hour or a 3 hour tour, depending on the needs of your kids, and what you see can be tailored to your preferences and the ages of your children.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel, Arc de triomphe du Carrousel, 75001 Paris, France
Return Detail :Musee du Louvre, 75001 Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 1 adult and 1 child per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.