Kiev Airport Transfers : Kiev Zhulhany Airport IEV to Kiev City in Luxury Van
Kiev Airport Transfer Service aims to achieve the very highest possible standards possible for all its passengers. Pick-up from Kiev Zhulhany Airport IEV, this is a one-way transfer and includes up to one hour of free waiting time for guests. One of our professionally-trained drivers will greet you with a name sign in the arrivals hall of the airport, ready to help you with your luggage and guide you to your vehicle to go any location of Kiev. Traveling from airports to your hotel with family or colleagues? A Luxury Van can be shared by up to 6 people together.
What's included :
- All airport taxes, parking fees and handling charges
- Luxury Van with our Professional Driver
- Airport pickups include 60 minutes of free wait time after your arrival
- Meet & Greet in Arrivals Hall by placard
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
Travel with our professional drivers behind the wheel.
Complimentary wait time
Take your time and relax. Airport pickups include 60 minutes of free wait time.
There are no hidden surprises with us. Your affordable all-inclusive rate — confirmed before you book — includes all taxes, tolls, fees and gratuities.
Have peace of mind knowing that all Airport Transfer Service drivers are licensed, insured and regulated.
Departure Point :
After receiving your luggage, our Driver will meet you in the Arrivals Hall with a sign by Lead traveler name
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/8/2019 - 10/1/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
Return Detail :
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Health & safety standards – Cleaned and disinfected vehicles – Greeted with a bow, not a handshake – Face masks for both chauffeurs – Hand sanitizer in every ride