Kingstown, Botanical Gardens, Fort Charlotte and Beach w/ Topdawg Taxi and Tours
Enjoy the perfect half day tour which ends with a nice relaxing time at a beautiful beach. You will get a chance to see some of the most historical buildings in Kingstown (The Capital City), Fort Charlotte, and the Botanical Gardens.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Rum Punch
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- $2US entrance fee to the Botanical Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Botanical Gardens
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kingstown Ferry Terminal, St. George, St Vincent and the Grenadines
Our tour starts at the Kingstown cruise ship terminal. We will take you through our capital city Kingstown. As we drive through you will be shown and given information about some of the most historical buildings such as The Central Police Station, The Financial Complex, The Eastern Caribbean Supreme Court and also our Cenotaph.
Stop At: Kingstown Market, Bedford St. and Long Ln., Kingstown St. Vincent
We will be driving through our bustling market square where a lot of vendors and farmers selling their local produces.
Stop At: Kingstown Methodist Church, Kingstown St. Vincent
As we continue on through our capital city Kingstown, we will be driving on the street of the church or "back street" as it is locally called. Here you will be shown and given a brief history about the Methodist church as well as the Anglican and the Roman Catholic church.
Stop At: Fort Charlotte, Off Endinboro Road, Kingstown St. Vincent
Then we will journey on to Fort Charlotte. Fort Charlotte is a British-colonial era fort, built on a hill over-looking the harbour and enjoys a panoramic view of the Leeward side of the island, including Kingstown, Young Island, Bequia and also the famous island Mustique.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Botanical Gardens, Kingstown St. Vincent
After our stop at Fort Charlotte, we will then join the Leeward high, which has been renamed to the Nelson Mandela Highway. In passing you will get to see The Milton Cato Memorial Hospital, The Victoria Park - a small stadium which is also referred to as Carnival City during the Carnival season and then we make our way to The Botanical Gardens which is the oldest garden of it's kind in the western hemisphere
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Paradise Beach Hotel, St Vincent and the Grenadines
Then on to our Final site is on the windward side of St. Vincent and will be the beautiful picturesque Villa beach.
It also has an amazing view of the Young Island Resort where Johnny Depp and some of his crew members stayed while they were filming The Pirates of the Caribbean. Villa beach also has nice bars and restaurants and good toilet facilities.
Here you can swim/snorkel so please walk with your swimming gears. (optional)
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Kingstown, St Vincent and the Grenadines
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Kingstown Cruise Ship Terminal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This tour includes 1 hour at the beach to swim/snorkel. You can walk with your swimming gears (optional)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.