Kona Shore Excursion: Wild Dolphin - Reefs -Sea Caves -Kealakekua Bay Snorkel
SMALL GROUP minimum 6 passengers Max 16
Depart from the Kailua Kona Pier at 9 am for your 3 to 3.5 hour sailing adventure on your Zodiac vessel that holds up to 16 passengers.
**While most of the time we depart at 9:00 am, there are some dates we must adjust departure time in order to accommodate cruise ship guest according to their ship itinerary ***
Swim the Hawaii's wild spinner dolphins! Cruise into the famous Captain Cook Monument while on the look-out for
Wild Spinner Dolphins,
Hawaiian Sea Turtles, and
exotic fish. Spend approximately one hour at
Kealakekua Bay enjoying the reef and sea caves. Your lunch is also included consisting of a deli wrap, fresh fruit, chips, granola bars, juice, and water. All snorkel gear and flotation devices are included.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Snorkel gear equipment
- Lunch wraps, snacks & refreshments
- Flotation devices
- Professional local captain and crew
- Port pickup from Kailua Kona Pier
- Worry-Free Shore Excursion Guarantee
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kailua Pier, 75-5660 Palani Rd, Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii, HI 96740-3612
The shaded green tents on the Kailua Kona Pier is our meeting location for customers arriving by cruise ship.
Pass By: The Captain Cook Monument, Kealakekua Bay, Captain Cook, Island of Hawaii, HI
We snorkel around the bay and Captain cook monument is near by on land.
Stop At: Kealakekua Bay, Honaunau-Napoopoo, Captain Cook, Island of Hawaii, HI 96704
A marine life conservation called Kealakekua Bay is home to the Captain Cook monument. Along the way, we stop at
Historical Sites and talk about local legends and points of interest. If the ocean conditions permit we will enter the
Sea Caves. Once in Kealakekua Bay, we snorkel there for approx 1 hour. Guest can expect to
sea turtles, bright colored reef fish, coral that’s over 1500 years old, the Captain Cook Monument, freshwater springs, and be on the lookout for Hawaiian Spinner Dolphins which pods can easily run over hundreds strong.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :The Pier, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Boat is not wheelchair accessible
- Weight limit is 275lbs (125kg)
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name
- Suggested items to bring: sunglasses, sunblock and towel
- Please have your bathing suit on before the trip begins.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.