Konopiste Castle Half Day Trip And Visit In A Brewery With Food Tasting Lunch
IMPORTANT: WE CANNOT ACCOMMODATE SOLO TRAVELERS FOR THIS TRIP! MINIMUM BOOKING ARE TWO PERSONS.
This amazing half-day trip starts in Prague in the morning hours.
After a journey of about 55 minutes we will arrive at Konopiště, one of the most exciting Czech chateaux, established in 1280.
This stunning chateau is well known as a residence of the Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria, heir to the Austro-Hungarian throne, whose assassination in Sarajevo triggered World War I. We will visit the residential rooms of Franz Ferdinand, the huge collection of armour and mediaeval weapons, the shooting gallery, and the St.George collection museum.
The next stop will be an excursion to the one of the most famous Czech brewery, located in the small town of Velké Popovice, since 1874 the home of the famous Velkopopovický Kozel beer, with tasting of delicious beers in the brewery cellars and a nice three-course lunch in local brewery restaurant.
Expected return to Prague about 4 PM
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking guide
- Admission fee to the Konopiště chateau
- Admission to the brewery
- Lunch - Tasting lunch with beer or wine or a non-alcoholic beverage
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Konopiste Castle
- Entry/Admission - Pivovar Velke Popovice
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Extra drinks ordered during lunch
- Pick-up at your hotel (8 EUR per person), drop-off at your hotel (8 EUR per person)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Konopiste Castle, Konopiste 1 Benešov, 256 01 Czech Republic
Konopiště, one of the most exciting Czech chateaux, founded in 1280. This stunning chateau is well known as a residence of the Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria, heir to the Austro-Hungarian throne, whose assassination in Sarajevo triggered World War I.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pivovar Velke Popovice, Ringhofferova 1, Velke Popovice 251 69 Czech Republic
Brewery located in the town of Velké Popovice, since 1875 the home of the famous Velkopopovický Kozel beer, with some tasting of delicious beers and a nice lunch
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Bistro Hezky Česky, Anglická 21, Vinohrady, 120 00 Praha-Praha 2, Czechia
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up and drop off service from and to any accommodation located in Prague. This service is charged 8 EUR/person for pick up and 8 EUR/person for drop off
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum amount of travelers for this trip are two persons
- Solo travelers should contact customer service before booking this trip
- We are ready to accommodate just one person for this trip but with 100% surcharge
- Our activities are booked online, so the travelers can obtain all our activities in the safe way.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- In the Czech Republic is now mandatory to use the face mask only in public transport and in the interiors of buildings - except the restaurants, cafés bars etc. According to the Czech government will be the mask use completely released latest on July 1st 2020
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.